Germany

Outfit – Bohemian Maxi

April 24, 2015

DSC_9192 Panama Hat, Tamara Chloé, Maxi Dress4

When it comes to spring and summer wear the most comfortable pieces of clothing are in my opinion maxi dresses. They hide any type of flaw, are so easy breezy and keep you cool during a hot day. I am a huge fan of maxi dresses and I can not believe I bought this dress about a year ago and haven’t shared it here on the blog yet!

This piece caught my eye when I noticed the beautiful pastel colors, the lace trim and the beautiful tropical print. To keep things modern and trendy, I added a Panama hat and a silver coin necklace that are being sold everywhere at the the moment in all shapes and sizes. I grabbed this particular one at Pieces and I am so crazy about it that I want to wear it basically every day.

DSC_9536 Tamara Chloé, Bohemian Coin NecklaceDSC_9416 Panama hat, Tamara Chloé, Coin Necklace, Maxi DressDSC_9795 Tamara Chloé, Panama Hat, bohemian, Max dressDSC_9499 Tamara Chloé, Panama Hat, Coin NecklaceDSC_9848 Tamara Chloé, Panama Hat, Maxi Dress, Coin necklace2DSC_9609 Tamara Chloé, Panama hat, Bohemian lookDSC_9437 Tamara Chloé, Bohemian, Panama hat, Maxi dress2DSC_9929 Panama Hat, Tamara ChloéDSC_9719 final3DSC_9854 Tamara Chloé, Panama hat, Maxi Dress2

Photo’s shot by: Emiel Maturbongs

I was wearing:

Dress: Vintage // Necklace: Pieces similar here and here // Hat: Albert Cuyp Market Amsterdam – similar here // Sandals: Zara similar here

How can I not shoot this beautiful dress at the most beautiful location?  Emiel took me to this amazing spot very close to the German border, and shot these photos with passion and patience only he can pull off.. With the weather just being amazing and warm it was such a beautiful and peaceful shoot. I want to add that Emiel is extremely talented when it comes to shooting photos.  He has an amazing eye for detail. I am so excited to work with him as he always comes up with the best locations and even outfit ideas. A huge shout out to my photographer. After a few weeks of amazing spring weather, it will start to cool off drastically from tomorrow. Expect more layering and warmer attire the next few post you guys.

Thanks for reading!

0 responses to “Outfit – Bohemian Maxi”

1. SUPER CUTE outfit dear 🙂 I hope you have had a great week so far.

Check out my new post – a Scandinavian dream house:)

Have a sunny weekend

LOVE Maria Inredning – it's Swedish for decor

2. Idu Emeziem says:

It is an amazing location for real. You look gorgeous in that stunning maxi dress. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

3. Girly says:

wooow!!!!! amazin boho dress!!!! so beautiful shoot, my dear!!!)))))) have a wondeful day, my luv))))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

4. Thanks so much Tijana! <3

5. Thanks Liat! So great to see you stop by hun! xx

6. liat neuman says:

WOW! You look amazing Tamara! what a fabulous summer dress!

Liat Neuman
    Yomanchic

7. Kristina thank you so much! Will check it out;)

8. Thanks so much! Got to keep on smiling;)

9. Thanks so much Lonka! <3

10. Nice Dress, Awesome Location & Kissing Smile….

http://Top Trends Fashionblogspot.com
    http://Yoga for health.blogspot.com

11. Kristina says:

The dress is wonderful! I love these photos! 🙂

Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! 🙂
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    Bloglovin
    Facebook 🙂

Kisses from Zurich,
    K

12. Thanks so much Lucy, will check out your blog;)

13. Thanks so much for your sweet feedback Lilli. it just made my day! 🙂 xx

14. Great article:) great job!
    Would you like to follow each other? To help each other out? Let me know. 🙂

LUCY DOES IT BETTER

15. Lilli says:

Hello Tamara! What a shooting! Thumbs up to this amazing photographer, the photos are outstanding, Im in love with the location and you just seems a fairy! The dress is very lovely and suits you, I need to get a similar one for summer as well, I get you, I cant wait to it too! Hope you had a marvelous weekend and have a great week ahead, many hugs my lovely xo

16. You better grab a few maxi's Trudy, they are so comfortable! Thanks so much for your feedback hun! x

17. Thanks Beauty, I am still surprised I haven't worn it before 😉

18. The location is incredible. This got mw thinking… I dont have any maxi dresses in my closet! I don't know if it looks good on someone who's pretty short :p but after seeing you wearing this, i"m getting some this summer!!!

19. hi tamara, i love your necklace and your dress is fab

20. Beauty says:

I am also guilty of buying items and just leaving them in the closet for a long time. It's great that you got to wear this lovely dress eventually. The prints on it is so pretty and great styling with the hat and neck piece.